Tableland Services, Inc., Community Action Partnership for Somerset County, is seeking applicants for the following position:
For job responsibilities and qualification information please CLICK HERE.
This position is responsible for maintaining Tableland Services, Inc. fleet of vehicles on ECOLANE, the agency utilized software system to ensure availability of vehicles that are in a safe operating condition.
1. Maintain fleet of vehicles logs on the agency software system
2. Ensure fleet of vehicles is in safe operating condition
3. Manage shop supply inventory
4. Maintain tools and equipment in the maintenance garage
5. Stay up to date with automotive repair and fleet maintenance best practices
OTHER DUTIES OF JOB:
1. Assist with morning prep of vehicles in winter months
2. Respond to emergency situations for the purpose of immediate safety concerns
3. Perform other related duties as required
Competitive salary, benefit, and time off packages.
All candidates must pass mandatory background clearances.
Interested applicants should submit letter of interest and resume to:
Tableland Services ~ EOE